Wednesday, May 16, 2012

M.I.A.

So I have been out of the blogging loop for awhile now!! Life has been so busy!  It is soccer season which means that Nate has been gone 2 or more nights a week.  We have been staying busy with our Sunday night small group from church, working with the youth group, as well as teaching classes there.  I have been more involved with with MOPS this year as well as a play group I attend.  But the biggest change lately.  In the last few months that is... is that I am doing daycare 4 days a week.  I have one other baby that is 4 1/2 months old on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  Then I still have my other boys on Tuesdays.  They had a little brother back in January though, so on Tuesdays I have 5 little boys.  They are 3 1/2, 3, 2, 6 1/2 months and 4 months!! Those days can be a lot of fun, but they can be super CRAZY too! :) Then on Thursdays we run all of our errands .  So we are out of the house pretty such all morning, but back by nap time!

I have been putting pictures up in Facebook, but have not been on here.  But will get better. :) Did you hear that Laura Beth, I will make a point of being better to post and check posts! :)

2 comments:

D's Mom said...

Yay!! Glad you're back to blogging. I like seeing what's going on in your life. :)

And the day you have 5???? Wowzer. You are Superwoman.

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

LOL. Glad I could be of some influence. I think you will appreciate it. I look back at my blog all the time as a sort of personal journal. You are sooooo busy. No wonder you haven't had time to blog. This stage is just preparing you to have more babies :) But sorry, my days of being pregnant with you are faaaaaar over.