Monday, July 9, 2012

Another Trip to Dysart

 The boys and I went to go see my parents for a weekend and my dad LOVES to play golf, so while we were there we all drove out the the gold course.  Judson had fun putting on the putting green.  Although I can no say much for his accuracy! :)  He did have a good time, it just did not last very long!

 Lawson just sat off the the side was relaxing in the shade with Grandma Dee.
 My dad is a volunteer ambulance driver and was able to take us down and show us the ambulances and tell us a little more about what he does. My niece Rylee was also there.

 Judson liked being able to see the inside and I am sure would have really loved to go mess with everything inside if he had been given the chance! :) He kept asking what everything was for.
 Trying to get Lawson in on the action, but he wanted a little more action than just a picture being taken!

 Dad even let Judson get up and pretend to drive one of them!!
 Both ambluances
 My parents also have a little bike at their house that other grandkids have used.  I thought maybe Judson would like to try it because he is always telling me he wants a bike.  Well it was a little harder than the thought! Riding a trike is a whole different peddling motion than riding a bike.  He also just kept pushing back on the break because the thought that was so cool! :)  
My parents found him a bike at a garage sale so we can have one here, and one that is a little more manly! :) So once he has one to ride more often I am sure he will pick up the new skill and love it!

No comments: