Monday, July 30, 2012

POOL TIME!!!

 We were invited to go to the pool with friends after nap time one day.  It was our first time to be at the actually pool this summer!
 It was so so much fun!! And makes me think that next year maybe we need a pool pass!! Or atleast the punch card!
 Both boys had a great time cooling off in the water.  This pool is zero entry so that is so great for Lawson and makes it more relaxed for me too!

 There is a small slide that the kids can go down by themselves.  Judson LOVED it.  He would slide down run around and do it all again as Lawson and I sat, splashed and watched him.
 This is Judson and his buddy James going down
There are also two larger slides that Judson could go down as long as he was with me.  My friend Jessica watch Lawson so I could take him one time.  But one time was not enough.  Judson was trying to figure out ways that we could just keep going and going!  I told him that next time we would bring dad!! :)
Once we were done playing in the water we went out to the parking lot found a shaded spot and had a picnic.  It was a great way to spend some of our time while Nate was out of town!

No comments: