Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Only 24 hours in a day!!

There are only 24 hours in a day, and I know that there are many hours that I could use more productively but all the same I just do not know how to fit everything in!! I already have a cleaning schedule, certain days that I clean certain things.  We also have certain days that we do other things, laundry, play group, grocery shop, library time...these do change a little but are pretty consistent.  Then I am having to figure out when to schedule in time to work out, because this lovely baby weight is not wanting to leave.  And I am sure that has nothing to do with my eating habits.  :) But I can not work out when the boys are around because they are to interested in what I am doing and so then I can no do it, or they are getting into things they are not supposed to and then I can not work out! Oh and then there is finding time to do a personal bible study, and not just to check it off my list of to dos but to actually be able to get something out of it!! But I am staying home with my boys that I can be the ones to do things with them and expose them to things, not just have a clean house.  But when does it all get done!!

I know this is something that all moms struggle with and it is something that I feel I have a better grip on at time and then less of at others.  I guess this is just a less time!!

There is just so much going on in life and with our schedule that lately I always feel one step behind of where I need and want to be!!

1 comment:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

I feel like this daily..... One thing I noticed that was very helpful was when Ryla was able to start playing with Aidan. Not only was it really helpful but also very precious. I am praying for you.